HR Service providers (recruitment agencies, HR communication agencies, HR Technology vendors)
Your business goals as a Human Resources Service provider are clearly defined: You are on a mission to make the lives and work of HR professionals easier and their work more efficient.
The HR function has been seeing drastic changes for the past two decades: recruitment processes have gradually shifted online. HR professionals are faced with numerous challenges in their day to day work:
- the digitisation of the working environment
- the need to gain more technological know-how
- the job market realities going from an employer- to a candidate-driven market and the „War for Talents“
- the new candidate generations with their own workplace expectations
For you as a service provider, it is essential to know your target customers and their exact needs. It is your task to develop and implement the tools, methods and services to make them better at what they do.
Online-Recruiting.net helps you with that!
- European Market Entries: Consulting and Strategies for several European Countries
- Market Positioning: Research, Insights & Concepts
- Marketing: Banner Ad Publications in the Online-Recruiting.net Network
- Information services: Subscribe to our newsletter and social media channels to stay uptodate in the online recruitment industry
- Save time and gain rapidly access to valuable information
- Benefit from highly specialised knowledge from an expert with an industry track record of more than 10 years
- Gain objective insights from an independent consultant
- Profit from international expertise and tailor-made projects carried out by a perfectly trilingual (German, English, French) consultant
- Become an active participant of and benefit from Online-Recruiting.net’s wide international network
About Online-Recruiting.net is the consulting firm of the trilingual Job Board Expert Eva Zils. […] Since 2004, she has been consulting employers in their online media selection and buying efforts to cater job offers to the desired candidate target groups.